Experienced California Attorney Assists with Wide Range of Legal Matters
Dedicated Chico law firm handles real estate, business, bankruptcy and litigation issues for individuals and businesses
Legal issues related to property and finances can be hard to resolve on your own. Instead of trying to tread the line between handling simple issues and determining when to get advice, talk to an experienced attorney about your best options. At Power Law P.C., we assist clients throughout the North Sacramento Valley with real estate transactions, business concerns, bankruptcy filing, litigation and other related matters. Whether you need a sales contract reviewed, a business formation plan created, debt analysis or information about pursuing legal action, our attorney will provide you with sound advice.
Accomplished lawyer provides strong representation to get clients results
Our firm has represented individuals and businesses in Tehama and Sacramento counties since 2011, and they entrust us with their cases because we focus on:
- One-on-one relationships with clients — Our attorney maintains reliable communication clients and gives each client dedicated and personalized legal representation with a view to obtaining the best possible outcomes.
- Providing detailed contract analysis — Many important legal transactions rest on the terms of a contract. Our attorney knows these documents can be confusing and will take the time to walk you through them so that you fully understand the issues at play.
- Being community leaders — We pride ourselves on our extensive involvement in the business and real estate communities. This knowledge allows our attorney to better strategize how to achieve your goals because it helps us better understand the issues and priorities business and property owners in the area have.
Legal issues typically need prompt and thoughtful responses to keep matters under control. We will assess all aspects of your situation and give you comprehensive advice to make an informed decision.
Knowledgeable advocate represents Northern California consumers and businesses
Our firm represents clients in Chico and the surrounding areas with issues related to:
- Real estate — The purchase and sale of real estate is highly regulated at the state and national levels. Our attorney has extensive experience with these transactions and can assist with residential real estate deals, landlord-tenant disputes and commercial real estate issues.
- Business law — Our attorney helps companies with general business law issues, including business formation and the more niche area of franchise law.
- Bankruptcy — Financial difficulties can quickly overwhelm you, and bankruptcy may be the right option for debt relief. Speak with our lawyer to learn how we can help stop creditor harassment and restore your financial security through a discharging of debts or a manageable repayment plan.
- Dispute resolution – We want to give our clients choices and offer representation in both civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings because we understand picking the best way to resolve a disagreement varies by situation.
- Estate planning —Appropriate estate planning often includes more than just drafting a will or trust, and we will provide the oversight needed to ensure your wishes are carried out.
We appreciate that time is of the essence in many legal situations and will provide timely and reliable support, allowing you to trust your case will be handled with the care it deserves.
Contact a reliable California lawyer for a free consultation
At Power Law P.C., our attorney represents clients throughout the North Sacramento Valley in real estate, business law, bankruptcy, litigation and various other matters. Call 530-384-3802 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Chico office.