Chico Criminal Law Attorney
If you were charged with a criminal offense, or if you are under investigation for one, it is essential to hire an experienced, qualified attorney at the earliest time possible. Your attorney’s early intervention often affects the entire course of events to follow, and in some instances may result in a dismissal of charges or being charged with a lesser offense.
Attorney Stacie Power of Power Law P.C. represents adults and juveniles charged with all misdemeanor and felony charges, including DUI’s, traffic offenses, theft offenses, homicides, assault crimes, drug charges, domestic violence and more. Discuss your case only with your attorney.
Representing Clients Charged with All Misdemeanors and Felonies
California has one of the most complex criminal justice systems in the country. State and federal criminal offenses are vigorously prosecuted. In order to ensure that your legal rights are properly protected, it is vital to obtain the counsel and representation of an attorney who will fight for your life and your freedom. Attorney Power represents clients in a wide variety of criminal cases, including, but not limited to, the following:
- DUI and driving-related offenses – first, second, third DUI, DUID drugs, administrative hearings, refusal to submit to chemical test, all driving infractions
- Homicide – voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, murder, vehicular manslaughter, criminal writs of Habeus Corpus and other forms of post-conviction relief
- Assault – assault, assault with a deadly weapon, battery, domestic battery, criminal threats
- Theft crimes – shoplifting, larceny, robbery, burglary, identity theft, embezzlement, auto and vehicle theft, white collar crimes
- Drug crimes – possession, sales, transportation, manufacturing, medical marijuana offenses, others
Skillful Criminal Defense
Attorney Power will always pursue the best possible outcome for your particular case. Depending on the circumstances and facts of each individual case, options may include a dismissal, a reduction of charges, a satisfactory plea agreement, probation or other alternative to incarceration.
For example, whenever applicable, eligible nonviolent drug offenders may seek entry into a drug treatment diversion program. Successful completion will result in a dismissal of charges and the absence of a criminal record. Other alternatives may include community service, educational courses, therapy, probation, and successful completion of court ordered sanctions.
Power Law P.C.
Power Law P.C. is a small boutique full service law firm in which clients receive personalized, individual attention. Attorney Power handles each case personally, returns phone calls and emails promptly and keeps clients informed of their case progress. In addition to criminal law, Attorney Power’s practice areas include real estate, bankruptcy, family law, and civil litigation. She serves clients in the north state region of California, from the Central Valley to the northern border. To schedule an appointment, call Power Law P.C. at 530-576-5740.