People from the north state region of California, from the Central Valley to the Northern border, look to Power Law, P.C., in Chico, CA, for experienced legal services offered by Attorney Stacie L. Power. Stacie is a friendly, dedicated lawyer who is skilled in the law practice areas of Business Law, Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Family Law, Criminal Law and Civil Litigation. These legal services are needed by consumers and business owners alike, especially people who want top quality legal representation from a caring attorney who knows how to work closely with clients to achieve best results.
Power Law P.C. Attorney Stacie Power
Stacie L. Power, Esq., is an Attorney who created a small boutique firm where she has the flexibility to build long-term, lasting relationships with clients. Stacie provides all of her clients’ legal needs through consultation, direct representation and/or qualified referrals. She recognizes the importance of client referrals, and works hard for her clients in every situation. Client referrals are the best way to grow a business, and Stacie intends to have a superb reputation for being an excellent attorney and friend to her client base.
Power Law, P.C. offers experienced counsel and representation to individuals and business owners in many situations that require specific legal knowledge. Attorney Stacie L. Power works with clients to create solutions and resolve disputes in the following areas of law:
- Business Law – business formation and legal documents, contracts and agreements for businesses of all sizes and scope of service, including global and internet businesses
- Real Estate – exceptional knowledge of California Real Estate Law, title searches, closings, buy-sell-lease agreements and more
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7, Adversary Complaints, some Chapter 13 cases
- Family Law – Divorce, Custody, Probate and other Family Law matters
- Criminal Law – DUI, Felony, Misdemeanors and other Criminal cases
- Civil Litigation – Representing plaintiffs and defendants in Litigation for civil claims, including breach of contracts, fraud, and more
To provide personalized, affordable and thorough legal services to everyone who needs representation, Attorney Stacie Powers also created an in-house self-help clinic for people who want low-cost document preparation services that include attorney oversight and review.
For other legal services and litigation, Attorney Power takes the approach that she can best help people by getting to know their goals and problems in detail. She takes every step possible to help clients find justice and get the legal solutions they need for each individual case. Stacie does not use cookie-cutter solutions; you will get individual attention, answers for your questions and solid legal direction that you can understand in order to make good decisions about your personal and business concerns.
Get the experienced legal counsel you need by calling Attorney Stacie Power. Contact Stacie at Power Law, P.C., in Chico, CA, by calling (530) 576-5740.